www.psc.gov.np Online Form submission and psc.gov.np Vacancy Announcement and Online Form Submission Process
Lok Sewa Aayog (Public Service Commission) has started to accept Online Application system to apply for the vacancy announced by PSC, Nepal. Previously, the candidates have to fill up the hard copy and then submit them to PSC office or branches on office time. But now, the time and system have changed. You can you submit your application online. PSC Nepal has upgraded its system to Online submission system. Now, interested candidates can fill up the form and submit to PSC vacancies anywhere from the world via Internet.
Step by Step Process on How to create Public Service Commission PSC( Lok Sewa Aayog) Profile | Fill up online Application form for psc.gov.np Lok Sewa Aayog
Only registered members can apply for the demanded vacancy by Lok Sewa Aayog. Therefore one should create a personal profile on PSC Online system, then only you can apply for interested job/vacancy. Here is the explained way of the process of filling Online Application from Public Service Commission of Nepal.
1Step 1 : Registering/Creating Personal Account/Profile for Public Service Commission ( Lok Sewa Aayog) Online Application System
- Firstly go to Official website of Lok Sewa Aayog : www.psc.gov.np
- On the top right corner of Window, Click on Online Application. There will also be Total marks publication and Hello Loksewa. Just Click on Online Application button.
- This will now lead you to a new tab. There is Sign-in Option for Old users. There is Sign Up option for New User. Click on Sign Up. There is also User Manual if you do not understand.
- Now fill up your form entering your correct personal details on every box. Be careful with data you entered, you cannot change the details after submission.
- Check out every detail you entered and make sure you entered them correctly.
- Now Click on Save button.
- Finally,Click on “Yes I want to Submit”.
You have finally registered on Public Submission Commission online Application. You will be notified about your username and password on your mobile number used while your online form registration.
2Step 2 : Sign In to Lok Sewa Aayog Personal Profile and providing educational and other information.
After you got your username and password on your mobile handset, you have to Sign In to your profile using the same ID/password provided. Be sure to change your password after your firsts login because by default PSC creates nepal123 default password for all candidates.So, if you want to keep your PSC account safe and secure, it is absolutely necessary to change the password.Here are steps for Sign In to PSC and providing all necessary information for PSC Online Application System
- Click On “Sign In” button.
- Enter your Username and Password you got on your mobile.
- Enter “New Password” in both the boxes(changed new password) and then Click on Save button.
- Now you can login securely and safely to your personal profile of PSC.
3Step 3 : Entering/Updating Personal, Contact, Extra, Education, Medical, Training, Council, Experience, Upload, Preview and Submit.
You have already successfully Signed Up to your account. It is now time to update your personal information on your Online profile. You will see different tabs on the upper part of the window like Extra, Personal, Contact, Training, Education and so on. Enter all the detail correctly and click the next button. The information you enter on these tabs are very important to the post you are going to apply through your online application. Here are the step by-step process
- After you Sign In, you are in “Personal” tab. Here you can see your personal details which you have entered during form submission process.
- Personal : Review submitted detail and update any information in needed and click next.
- Extra : Check and update the info if needed. Click Next.
- Contact : On this tab provide your contact details. Contact details include District, VDC/Municipality, Ward No., Tole, House No, Temporary living address(Mailing Address) and click on Next.
- Education : Add your educational qualifications (SLC, PCL/+2, Masters, MPhil, PhD) by clicking on “Add New Details” and click Next.
- Training : Add the training details that are required for the post. If you are not sure, just skip it or Click Next.
- Medical : Add details of Medical Council by clicking “Add New Details” and Click Next.
- Experience : If you have any job-related experience than fill it. If you do not have any experience, simply Click on Next.
- Upload : Upload your recent digital scanned copy of Passport Sized Photograph and your scanned Signature.
- Preview : All the details and information you’ve entered will be shown all together in Preview Tab where you can see your Master ID for Lok Sewa Aayog Online Application System. Master ID is very important so keep it with yourself, safe and securely. Review all your details and correct any mistakes made. Click on Next.
- Submit : You are now final to submit your data and apply for the vacant post published by Public Service Commission Nepal. You can choose different services and class of vacant post that are applicable as per your qualification.
4Step 4 : Apply Online for PSC Job Vacancy | Submit Online Application form for Applicable Post Title.
After you completed the process it is time to search for application vacant post. You san easily search post by types of service like Nepal Foreign Affairs Service, Education, Forestry, Byawasthapika Samsad, Engineering service, United and Unified (Samyukta ra Ekikrit) etc or search by class like Gazetted Officer 1st class, 2nd,3rd class, Noz-Gazetted Officer 1st,2nd,3rd class and of Health Service, 11th level, 9th level and so on. Here is the step by step process for choosing interested vacant post and submitting the application online.
- Select Interested service from “Service”list. In the list there are available service.(It is called “Sewa”)(Selectएकीकृत तथा संयुक्त for Rajpatrankit Tritiya Shreni/Gazetted Level III Class Officer- Shakha Adhikrit)
- Select the class of vacant post (called Shreni/Taha- श्रेणी/तह)
(Select: रा.प. तृतीय श्रेणी)
- Click on “Search by Service and Class”
- Now look for the “Advertisement Code” that you are applying for and click on it – विज्ञापन कोड (Advertisement Code is group of Advertisement No. of a vacant post)
- Below you can see individual Advertisement No., Advertisement Category and No. of vacant post. Now you have to select (Check Mark on) Advertisement No. which you want to apply for. (Khula or Samabeshi group: Mahila, Aadiwashi/Janajati, Madhesi, Dalit, Apaanga and Pichhadiyeko Kshetra)
- After selecting necessary Advertisement No. click on “Process” button
- If you want to apply for न्याय सेवा (Law) and परराष्ट्र सेवा (Foreign Affairs) then click and “check on” it.
- Now you have to choose fourth paper from the list. You may choose anyone interested subject.
(Selective 4th Paper Subjects are: Botani, Forestry, Environmental Science, Health Science, Microbiology, Chemistry, Economics, Education, Engineering, Law, Political Science, Physics, Population Studies, Public Administration, Sociology & Anthropology, Zoology, Account & Finance, Agriculture)
- After that you can see the Minimum Qualification for the post, you have to confirm that your qualification should match for the applied post. If qualification didn’t match your application will be disapproved.
- Now Select “Yes, I Have Minimum Qualification” from “Do you have minimum qualification ?” list
- Choose your educational background/faculty from “What is the faculty of your minimum qualification ?” list
- Enter your major subjects of minimum qualification degree.
- Choose “Exam Center” from the list
- Click and Make Check Mark on “I have read understand and agree to the terms conditions of PSC *”
- Click on “SUBMIT” button
After the submission, you’ll get a master ID on your mobile through SMS. You can pay your exam fee in PSC central Office, zonal office, regional director, Central Post Office, Sundhara.
Congratulations you have now Applied to the vacant post through Online Submission PSC Online Application System.
How to get and Print (लाेक सेवा अायाेग प्रवेश पत्र) e-Admit Card of the examination from PSC Online Application System
- Login to your PSC Account.
- Hover over “Home” menu and Click on it.
- Click on e-Admit Card.
- Click on Payment Status list and choose “Completed”.
- Click on Search
- Click on “Admit Card View”.
- Click on “Print” button.