Lifecomm Pvt. Ltd., the authorised distributor of Lenovo Mobile Phone in Nepal is all set to launch a smartphone – Lenovo A6600. It is a budget smartphone available around Rs.13,000. The company aims to enter the product at the end of April. This thus means a new and great range of products for smartphone buyers, especially low-budget smartphone.
Also Read: Best Camera Smartphone in Nepal 2017Talking about the specs of the smartphone, the phone sports a 5-inch HD IPS display. The phone is powered by quad-core MediaTek processor clocked at 1 GHz. It has 1 GB of RAM and 16GB of onboard storage. The storage is expandable up to 32 GB via a microSD card slot. It has 8MP rear camera which is quite well and 2MP front camera for selfies. The phone is fueled by 2300 mAh battery. The phone runs Android Marshmallow 6.0.
Full Specifications of Lenovo A6600:
- Dimensions: 141 x 71 x 8.8 mm; Weight: 142g
- 1GB RAM
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display, 72% screen-to-body ratio, 800:1 contrast ratio
- 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 8MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP selfie camera
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Vibe UI layered on top
- Dual SIM,4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2300mAh battery
The phone is set to compete with smartphones like Lava R1 and Xiaomi Redmi 4A. By far, this is the not the best option. Why would one buy a smartphone that has just 1GB of RAM?? The phone was launched in India on Sept. 2016 with the price tag of Rs 6,999. So, the Nepali price will be around 12,000. Are you sure you will invest Rs.12,000 around a smartphone that just has 1 GB of RAM?? What are your thoughts??