Lok Sewa Aayog Preparation Questiond for Offiver 3rd Class
Candidates who are preparing for attending their Lok Sewa Aayog(PSC) exam for Officer 3rd Class (Rajpatrankit Tritiya Shreni), first phase exam has to know much about General knowledge and awareness. Most of the questions come from General Knowledge section, so it very important to know about these question. Today we have collected such a little section of the important question that may come while in your exam. This will surely help the candidate to make the idea to cover the topic.
PSC Model/Sample Question for Officer 3rd Level (Administrative Aptitude and GK test) 2073-2074
Sample Questions: Paper I
Part A – General Awareness
1. Many of the wooden idols, made in the middle age have been conserved in the Wooden Museum of ……
2. In which period there were the three levels of district administration i.e., Mauja, Praganna and Jilla, existed in Nepal?
A) Panchayat Period
B) Rana Period
C) Lichhavi Period
D) Malla Period
3. Where does the Trade wind exist amongt the following?
A) Above Europe
B) In the Cape of Good Hope
C) In the Atlantic Ocean
D) Between Tropics and in the Equator
4. In which climate zone does the minimum difference in temperature exist?
A) Equator zone
B) Monsoon Zone
C) Tropical Zone
D) Equator Ocean
5. What is the name of instrument through which sun can be observed?
Level II Questions
6. Match Group I with Group II and choose the correct answer from the code.
c) Abraham Lincoln
d) Karl Marx
1. Theory of Surplus value
2. The politics
4. Slavery system
a b c d
A) 4 1 2 3
B) 3 4 1 2
C) 2 3 4 1
D) 1 2 3 4
8. In the following question, two statements are given, the first one is called “Assertion” and another is called “Reason”. Regarding the statement given in the question, choose the right answer on the basis of the following codes.
Assertion A: DNA finger printing has been a reliable means to find out the criminals determining paternity, murder and rape.
Reason R: Remaining evidence such as hair, saliva, sperm, etc, found during the spot investigation, are sufficient for DNA analysis.
A) Both the ‘Assertion’ and ‘Reason’ are right and the ‘Reason’ is the correct explanation of the ‘Assertion’.
B) Both the ‘Assertion’ and the ‘Reason’ are right and the ‘Reason’ is not the correct explanation of the ‘Assertion’.
C) ‘Assertion’ is right but the ‘Reason’ is wrong.
D) ‘Assertion’ is wrong but the ‘Reason’ is right.
9. Nepal has been party in the following conventions.
1. Convention on Child Rights
2. Convention on the Elimination of all forms of Discrimination Against Women
3. Convention against tortures and other severe inhuman or abusive behaviors or penalties.
4. Convention against slavery.
Which of the following order, on the basis of the date of the ratification is right?
10. Considering the area of the SAARC nations, which of the following is the right order of the nations, from the smallest to the largest?
A) Maldives, Bhutan, Nepal, Srilanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, India
B) Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Srilanka, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Pakistan and India
C) Maldives, Bhutan, Srilanka, Nepal, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Pakistan,India
D) Maldives, Bhutan, Srilanka, Bangladesh, Nepal Afghanistan, Pakistan, India
11. Matching Group I with Group II, which of the following is correct?
1. Continent of Extremes
2. Dark continent
3. Roof of the world
4. Zoo of the world
5. Peninsula of Peninsulas
A) a-2, b-1, c-3, d-5
B) a-1, b-5, c-4, d-3
C) a-2, b-5, c-4, d-3
D) a-1, b-5, c-3, d-4
12.Think about the following statements:
1. The earth moves from east to west.
2. The earth moves from west to east.
3. The Equator is the hottest.
4. In each 1 degree longitude, the time different by four minutes.
Which of the above mentioned statement, is/are correct?
A) Only 1, 2 and 3
B) Only 2
C) Only 2, 3 and 4
D) Only 2 and 3
13. Choose the statement which is not correct among the following:
A) Magnacarta is rendered as the ancient document of human right development
B) Insustrial revolution was started from Italy.
C) The state Revolution of France is also called Intellectual Revolution.
D) In the context of the Indian Independence Movement, the period from 1919 AD to 1947 AD is also know as the Gandhi Age.
14. Comparing the following Regional Centers established in the SAARC nations; choose the correct answer from the code.
i) Agricultural Center (SAC)
ii) Forestry Center (SFC)
iii) Energy Center (SEC)
iv) Tuberculosis Center (STC)